Sex With Dead Deer is NOT Bestiality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bill3000

If it's a cut and try issue, you should be able to debunk us easily.
    You've ignored all rational points so far. Why should I expect that to change? Especially when you think you can dictate to others what's acceptable in their argument.
    You don't accept health or morals as valid.
    What does that leave?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by senowen
      Everyone is entitled to an opinion. That doesn't mean that the opinion is acceptable. Someone's desire to engage in risky activities that could potential harm others but give no benefit to anyone else does not trump everyone else's desire to not be put at risk by reckless individuals. That is why we have laws against activities such as drunk driving.
      I think there needs to be an accurate assesment of the risk involved with sexual activities with a deceased animal. We're talking about the dangers outweighing any possible good, but does anyone have data on the measure of that danger?

Laws against drunk driving were passed after the statistics were looked at and people realized this was causing a lot of deaths. How many deaths are there per year caused by sexually transmitted diseases contracted from animals and spread beyond the person that had sex with the animal?
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I personally couldn't care less what kind of sexual activity people want to pursue with inanimate objects, generally. However, there is a quantitative difference between sexual activity between an object that can only harm oneself (say for instance a large vibrator) and sexual activity that can potentially harm all of humanity.
        Having sex with a dead deer can harm all of humanity???
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I'd rather spank a monkey
          So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
          Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand

You've ignored all rational points so far. Why should I expect that to change? Especially when you think you can dictate to others what's acceptable in their argument.
            You don't accept health or morals as valid.
            What does that leave?
            Wait, what? Since when did I say that health wasn't an issue? My only post relating to the health debate here is that I was glad the point was raised as opposed to saying something which is roughly "I think necrophilia and bestiality is wrong, therefore it should be banned." I'm pretty sure you're confusing me with something else. As well, with morals, what exact "morals" are you talking about? Morals can be justified outside of mere utterance, you know. Kant, Utilitarianism, et cetera.
            "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
            "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
            Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael

I think there needs to be an accurate assesment of the risk involved with sexual activities with a deceased animal. We're talking about the dangers outweighing any possible good, but does anyone have data on the measure of that danger?

Laws against drunk driving were passed after the statistics were looked at and people realized this was causing a lot of deaths. How many deaths are there per year caused by sexually transmitted diseases contracted from animals and spread beyond the person that had sex with the animal?
              I have no idea about these statistics. But, if AIDS was in fact sexually transmitted from animal to human, then we are talking about millions.
              A thing either is what it appears to be; or it is not, but yet appears to be; or it is, but does not appear to be; or it is not, and does not appear to be.--Epictitus

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                Having sex with a dead deer can harm all of humanity???
                Save the deer: save the world?
                What?

Comment

What?

Comment

I have no idea about these statistics. But, if AIDS was in fact sexually transmitted from animal to human, then we are talking about millions.
                    Aids doesn't only transfer by sex, but also by blood. So the first human to catch it could have spanked a monkey, literally.
                    So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                    Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

I'm pretty sure this isn't commonly accepted as true. There are a number of ways AIDS could have crossed from animal to human that don't involve perverted people.
                      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Chemical Ollie
                        Aids doesn't only transfer by sex, but also by blood. So the first human to catch it could have spanked a monkey, literally.

A thing either is what it appears to be; or it is not, but yet appears to be; or it is, but does not appear to be; or it is not, and does not appear to be.--Epictitus

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                          Ogie, you took that kind of personal. I didn't realize you were one of them.
                          I'm not. I'm having all types of fun today.
                          "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Originally posted by Richelieu

I know.

Comment

The widely accepted theory is that HIV/AIDS originated in a monkey or chimpanzee virus that "jumped species" in Africa.
                              The widely accepted theory is that HIV/AIDS originated in a monkey or chimpanzee virus that 'jumped species' in Africa.

AIDS virus came from chimps, doctors conclude

January 31, 1999
                              Web posted at: 7:15 p.m. EST (0015 GMT)

CHICAGO (CNN) -- A chimpanzee named Marilyn that died years ago has helped scientists solve the lingering mystery of the origin of AIDS.

Researchers at the University of Alabama at Birmingham said Sunday they have conclusive evidence that the HIV virus has spread on at least three separate occasions from chimpanzees to humans in Africa. One of the interspecies transmissions launched the epidemic that now infects about 35 million people worldwide, they said.

Chimps, which probably have carried the virus for hundreds of thousands of years, apparently do not get sick from it. Understanding why could help in the search for a cure, AIDS experts say.

Although scientists have long suspected chimps as the source of AIDS, the absence of clear evidence prevented them from making the conclusion, said Dr. Beatrice Hahn of the University of Alabama. Her report is published in this week's issue of the journal Nature.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

And what do those articles say about doing the naugthy with the animals? They say that how it happened?

Comment

Working...
                                X