This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Asher

I can certainly think of a lot of other things to say about Edmonton, its people, and its hockey team other than to make up statements attributed to their PPV color commentator whose name I can't even recall.

Now be a man and take me up on the bet, since you're so sure I made it up.
    You make up all sorts of **** whenever you troll. Or you take a kernel of fact and fill a corn field with bull**** out of it. Such as in this case, when a discussion of the best becomes 'he's the best'.

As far as bets... I make friendly bets. There is nothing freindly between us, so...
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Oh, be a man about it.

You're absolutely convinced I made it up to the point that you're calling bull****. I know for a fact it was said. So, let's make the bet.

BACK IT UP!
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
        Oh, be a man about it.

You're absolutely convinced I made it up to the point that you're calling bull****. I know for a fact it was said. So, let's make the bet.

BACK IT UP!
        You're the one cultivating sprouts, sunshine.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

I take your concession and implied apology. Thanks for being a gentleman.

Good night.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

A very active imagination.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)

Comment

So... Anaheim won again, how about that?
              Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Yeah, they are pretty good so far.
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)

Comment

I liked the one comment by someone on TSN. Something to the effect that every other GM in the Western Conference should give Lowe a solid kick in the balls.
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)

Comment

Heatley
                    Hejduk
                    Sakic
                    Giguere

+1s in OT
                    Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither
                      I liked the one comment by someone on TSN. Something to the effect that every other GM in the Western Conference should give Lowe a solid kick in the balls.
                      BACK IT UP!!!!!!

Comment

did I shot myself in the foot when I played Phaneuf instead of Campbell
                        Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

Oh, man. I don't think I've ever heard Rod Phillips so low. The Oilers increased the suckage stat greatly tonight.
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)

Comment

Originally posted by Flubber

Just to make sure this isn't lost
                            Don't worry. Won't be forgotten, although I got to laugh at my great timing -- I make the bet and then the Flames go on a winning streak.

But no worries, the Flames will flicker out.

Wish I had more time to teach you folks about hockey, but I've been re-assigned to a different section and the work load is crazy. Plus, I'm dealing with some family stuff. I barely have time to keep my team active.
                            Golfing since 67

Comment

Originally posted by Tingkai

Don't worry. Won't be forgotten, although I got to laugh at my great timing -- I make the bet and then the Flames go on a winning streak.

But no worries, the Flames will flicker out.

I will say this. You do stick to your guns.

I'll stick to mine as well. I actually like Calgary to win the Northwest division
                              You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither
                                Oh, man. I don't think I've ever heard Rod Phillips so low. The Oilers increased the suckage stat greatly tonight.
                                wow a 4-0 loss to one of the worst teams in the league!!! I guess we shouldn't bw shocked since Columbus played close with both Calgary and Vancouver so maybe they were due some luck

and didn't Smyth break something?
                                You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Working...
                                X