Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early lead on Kontiki..........well, very early, he didn't have many players playing (neither did I) but my 2 goalies both getting wins helped, including 3-0 for goalie stats to make it 5-2-1 after night 1 I think.

My only question, what is.........

I don't think you're ready for this jelly.
    Or is that Kontiki's message to Asher last week??

/me
    "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• I don't think I've ever seen where after the 1st night, its still 0-0
      Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

• Is it still 0-0? They must've changed the stats last night after I went to bed, 'cause after the games ended I had 1 more A and PPA than you.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Damn, they gave Wolski another powerplay assist after the game ended.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Phil Kessel diagnosed with testicular cancer.

Comment

• wow, that sucks....

Good luck Kessel!
              Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

• So...

The Regehr brothers are going to be a defensive pair again tonight. :B:

The Flames recalled Tomi Maki from the farm team for his first NHL game...(Huselius is out sick). WTF? This guy sucks.

He got 29 points and -20 in 80 games with the farm team last year...

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
                  So...

The Regehr brothers are going to be a defensive pair again tonight. :B:

The Flames recalled Tomi Maki from the farm team for his first NHL game...(Huselius is out sick). WTF? This guy sucks.

He got 29 points and -20 in 80 games with the farm team last year...
                  They are probably just trying to spread out the call-ups.

Sucks if Huselieus us out since his line has been going pretty well. I wonder will they slot in Byron Ritchie up there

If Regher is playing again I guess that means Warrener is out and Zuyzun will be back. Richie was pretty good the other night once he got to play -- Penalties meant that for the first 10 minutes it was Phaneuf-Hamrlik and Regher- Warrener. Once Ference-younger Regher hit the ice though, they played pretty regular.
                  You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Gainey-less Habs face the Kessel-less Bruins tonight.
                    Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

• Wellthe Flames will be missing a few players tonight

HC Connected:
                      Flames have called up three players for tonight's game vs. Minnesota: Mark Giordano and Richie Regehr on Defence, Tomi Maki at forward. Rhett Warrener (knee) and Andrei Zyuzin (groin) are out, so is Marcus Nilson (knee). |
                      BUt Asher they aren't mentioning HUselius as being out. Where did you hear that?

From the above it looks like Maki will replace Nilson-- I am actually sort of surprised they didn't keep Prust around but perhaps they thought it would be better for him (Prust) to play some bigger minutes in the AHL. Its not like that the 4-7 minutes that Maki or Prust would play would likely make that much difference
                      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Still with the Flames-- This is probably a night where we could see Ference step up a bit in minutes and play. Both Giordano and younger Regher have played reasonably well in limited minutes but they probably won't see so much PP time.

Comment

• the blackhawks have the great PETER BONDRA for tonight

I just reserved my playoff tickets.
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Noone does ceremony like the Habs.

Touching moment of silence for Laura Gainey tonight
                            Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

• Wow-- where is everyone-- I mean six out of six canadian teams played and nobody has ANYTHING to say

Comment

• OK

Asher-- how about Tellqvist ?? 4 goals on 14 shots. I knew he would come back to earth quickly. He still has a reasonably good record but after four games his numbers are starting to head toward his career average

Comment

Working...
                                X