Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, that last post of mine actually got through. My PC crashed right as I was typing it.
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Brady's game off for a reason?

I wonder if Brady's "pass completion percentage" to this "tight end" had gone down recently....

D

NEW YORK (SI.com) -- According to a report on People.com, Patriots quarterback Tom Brady and actress Bridget Moynahan ended their relationship recently.

Moynahan's representative Christina Papadopoulos released the following statement: "(They) amicably ended their three-year relationship several weeks ago. We ask for your respect and consideration of their privacy. No further comments will be made."

Moynahan, 35, a former model, stars in the ABC drama Six Degrees and also had a prominent role in HBO's Sex in the City. She recently moved from Los Angeles to New York.

US Weekly cited a source close to Brady that said the couple was "very focused on their careers."

"She was putting a lot into 'Six Degrees,' he into the Patriots," the source said. "It was just really hard for them to make it work."
      Link

Comment

• I'd dump the Patriots before I dumped her.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• She's 35.... he's 29 and in his prime.

I'd choose football.
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• It is interesting that Mark Anderson is not getting more press about ROY. Other rookies who have had as many sacks (10.5) as Anderson have actually won the award. He may end up leading the NFL in sacks (and forced fumbles) and not even get honorable mention for ROY.

Why?

Also, how many rookies who set NFL records that have stood for decades not get a ROY award? Probably none. But Hester is not going to get ROY as well mainly because his records are on the special teams where there is no official ROY award.
            http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

• Originally posted by Ned
              It is interesting that Mark Anderson is not getting more press about ROY. Other rookies who have had as many sacks (10.5) as Anderson have actually won the award. He may end up leading the NFL in sacks (and forced fumbles) and not even get honorable mention for ROY.

Why?
              Defensive MVP talk in general is not as big as offensive talk. That's just the way it is.
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Could it be the Bear PR dept. is not doing enough?
                http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

• The dark horse is the rookie left offensive tackle on San Diego, Marcus McNeill. This was supposed to be the Chargers' big weakness, but he supposedly has been having a lights-out season, and that's a tough position in this league.
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• How would any contributions from the Bears PR department affect the opinions of MVP/ROY voters (media, coaches and players)?
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• They would at least know of his accomplishments and how they stack up against other ROY's over the years. Anderson might end up with the most sacks of any rookie in the history of the NFL, he needs just one more, and still not even be mentioned when people discuss who should be ROY defensively.

Comment

• Former Cowboys QB Carter arrested on marijuana charges

December 15, 2006

IRVING, Texas (AP) -- Quincy Carter was arrested Friday on marijuana possession charges at the home of a woman who told police the former Cowboys quarterback had become disruptive.

Carter was booked in lieu of $500 bond and was released Friday afternoon, Irving police spokesman David Tull said.

Carter was released by Dallas in 2004 amid media reports he failed a drug test. He was placed in the NFL's substance-abuse program and later placed in rehab while with the New York Jets.

Tull said a woman called police about 5:30 a.m. and said Carter had been "throwing things around." Police arrested Carter after finding him in possession of less than 2 ounces of marijuana, Tull said.

Carter, a second-round draft choice by the Cowboys in 2001, started 31 times for Dallas, including every game the year before he was cut.

Updated on Friday, Dec 15, 2006 6:08 pm EST
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• "Throwing things around"?

Gee, I thought pot was supposed to mellow you out.

(Hey, I don't think I've used before!)
                          Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                          Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                          One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• He's a meathead.

Comment

• Ned, you just have to face the facts, even though I realize it is hard for you that people just don't talk about defensive ROY.
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Well, Anderson might get an opportunity to get a lot more sacks now if they have to switch out the DT with a DE occasionally or something to give people rest, if Tank is out for any time ...
                                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Working...
                                X