Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marshall Faulk's yards from scrimmage record (2429 yards) is within reach. Tomlinson has about 2100 after tonight, with two games left.
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• Saints are going to the postseason with only their third division title.

Also heading to the playoffs are the Ravens, Cowboys and Colts.

Baltimore didn't back in, beating Cleveland 27-17 for at least a wild-card berth. Dallas won 38-28 at Atlanta on Saturday, then got its playoff spot when Carolina and Minnesota lost Sunday.

Indianapolis, which doesn't play until Monday night at home for Cincinnati, won the AFC South when Jacksonville fell at Tennessee 24-17.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

Yeah, I felt sorry for the Jags there. Weirdest loss ever.
        This just goes to show once again that the NFL is a league about playmakers and making plays.

The Titans offense might as well not even showed up, but the defensive guys stepped up and made plays. The interception returns were both long (one was 83 yards I think) and the fumble return was over 90 yards.

If a team has its self destruct mode on and the other team has players that can step up and make plays, then the yardage will never matter.

The Jags running game is pretty incredible though.
        "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• We'll see about that. Both Taylor and Jones-Drew got hurt yesterday.
          The Jags' season may be over.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• eli manning: choke artist
            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• 500 it is... continue here:

Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
              X