X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bucs and Bears!

OMG! OMG! OMG!
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• How did the Bears not score from the TB 22?

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• da BEARS have home field advantage!!!!!
        Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
        1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• da BEARS... and they tried to give it to the Bucs
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I'm sure that's great comfort, considering they only beat TB by 3 on their home field.

Nevermind that last part.

ACK!
            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• I'll just bring up once how Chris Hovan got mauled on that last third down, and then let it go, because the actual victory doesn't do much for us at this point.

Needless to say, it makes a world of difference to have a QB in there now who can actually throw a deep ball, and Gradkowski can take his seat on the bench and like it.
              CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
              Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
              Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
              Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• Props to Brett Favre for breaking Dan Marino's completion record. He currently has 4974, seven ahead of Marino.

He has also started 255 consecutive games, a QB record.
                Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuberski
                  Jax- 345 total yards
                  Tenn- 99 total yards

Jax 17
                  Tenn 24

3 returns for TDs by the Titans.

ACK!
                  Yeah, I felt sorry for the Jags there. Weirdest loss ever.
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Eagles pull off another win! If they can beat Dallas next week they might actually win the division...

Edit: I hate Jeremy Shockey. Someone needs to break his kneecaps. Nothing to do with today's game - just needed saying.
                    "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                    "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                    "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

• Don't hold your breath, fluffy.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• The 'Boys will likely win out. This 10 day rest comes a a great time.

The Giants choked again today. Every week it becomes more likely that an 8-8 team will get into the NFC playoffs.

The Bears? I was busy today and didn't see the game (thus my absence here). But I heard they were up 24-3 before the collapse. Weird. But a win's a win.
                        Home field advantage.
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand
                          Don't hold your breath, fluffy.
                          What are you going to do? Spit on me?
                          "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                          "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                          "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

• No, this is the American League of football.
                            I have a Designated Spitter.

Comment

• I'm about ready to call LaDainian Tomlinson the greatest RB of all time.
                              I know. Brown. Payton. Sanders. Smith.
                              Tomlinson may be the best.

Comment

• It would have been hard for Rivers to have a worse game.

Comment

Working...
                                X