Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You think they are average WRs? Fine, I'll trade them for your Dallas WRs .

What is laughable is calling them average WRs!

And the Colston has played in every game the Saints have had all year except one, and they have this guy named Joe Horn as well, n00b!
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
      You think they are average WRs? Fine, I'll trade them for your Dallas WRs .

What is laughable is calling them average WRs!

And the Colston has played in every game the Saints have had all year, n00b!
      Pssst, Hey Imran, He was out the last game against Atlanta.

YOU DanSing BASTARD!!!!!!!!

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I DanSed you
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

TOUCHE!!!!

ACK!
          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Though I didn't see Devery Henderson dropping any balls... or any other Saints recievers for that matter.

Comment

TO was a bad example to pick, Imran. he perennially has a lot of drops.
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                Though I didn't see Devery Henderson dropping any balls... or any other Saints recievers for that matter.
                They have a good, accurate QB with great touch.
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
                  TO was a bad example to pick, Imran. he perennially has a lot of drops.
                  But makes a lot more catches than he drops. And T.O.'s presence would draw a lot more coverage to the other side, making Price be great in the #2 reciever role he was made for.

Comment

Middle Finger Incident
                    On November 26, 2006, following a 31-13 home loss to the New Orleans Saints, Vick responded to the jeers of Falcon fans by lifting the middle finger of his left hand as he exited the field. On November 27, 2006, the NFL forced Michael to apologize, and he stated that it will never happen again. [3] Vick has since apologized for his actions and vowed they would never happen again.
                    I love the fact that this is in Vick's Wiki article already.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

But makes a lot more catches than he drops. And T.O.'s presence would draw a lot more coverage to the other side, making Price be great in the #2 reciever role he was made for.
                      Not disputing that. But TO has cost his team a game with drops once this year, and it's not an isolated incident. It goes all the way back to his time in Frisco. I would suggest that the Atlanta WR wish list would be better served by a player without issues with hands and concentration.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                        Clearly you've missed out on the incredible Terrance Copper experience.
                        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• He also errs in constantly griping about Bears WR's as a comparison.
                          The Bears haven't had a QB in 20 years, and that's only if you count Jim McMahon, who was really a flash-in-the-pan wimp QB version of Brian Bosworth.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Them's fightin' words, son...

Comment

• Hey, but they've always had a kickass Defense and an outstanding RB.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• NFL could put franchise outside the U.S.

7 minutes ago

NEW YORK (Reuters) - The NFL's choice of where it will play a regular season game outside the United States has been narrowed down to five cities, one of which could be home to an NFL franchise in the next 10 years, the football league's commissioner said on Wednesday.

Roger Goodell said at the Reuters Media Summit in New York that Mexico City, Toronto, London, Frankfurt and Cologne, Germany, are the finalist cities for a regular-season game next year, with a decision expected before the Super Bowl.

He also said that within the next decade, one of those cities -- most likely Mexico City or Toronto -- could be host to a National Football League franchise.

"We can envision that," Goodell said of expansion outside the United States, in response to a question. "I don't know if it will become a reality but it's certainly a possibility.

"The closer to the border probably would be more likely from a geographic standpoint, but I don't think in today's world, it's something we can't overcome," Goodell said.

The league has been trying for years to find a broader audience outside the United States with an NFL-branded league in Europe struggling to find its footing, and more U.S. games being broadcast overseas.

This season it began streaming the full slate of NFL games on Yahoo for consumers in foreign markets.

Goodell, who took up the commissioner's job in August, said the service is drawing about 5,000 subscribers a week, and that the league has done very little marketing for the Internet broadcasts. Consumers pay about $25 per week or can buy the whole season for $250.

"We're responding to interests globally and trying to find ways to bring more football to platforms around the globe," he said.

Comment

Working...
                                X