Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think that's Favre. He still has the ability and desire to play, so why retire?
    Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
    Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
    One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• Have you guys ever checked out Accuscore? http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/proje...easonYear=2006

It has a much better record of predicting the outcomes of NFL games than ESPN's so-called experts. http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/features/talent

Might be a good place to go to check your bets in our office pool.
      http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

• For example, for the Chicago game, it essentially predicts that Chicago is going to run the ball down the Rams throat, and stop the Rams offense cold. Seems kind of reasonable to me.

See how your favorite NFL team will play this week with AccuScore's trends on ESPN.com.
        http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

• Why you rascal! Is this how you're kicking our asses in Pick 'em?
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• No, I just notice this. I usually pick early to go with my gut instinct so that I am not contaminated by what others think.

Comment

• Same as I do. Just pick. Get it done with what you think.
              Yeah.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• What Apu thinks.

"San Diego has the Chargers. I hate chargers because I must pay three percent on every purchase they charge. Denver."

See how your team will do.
                Get NFL news, scores, stats, standings & more for your favorite teams and players -- plus watch highlights and live games! All on FoxSports.com.

Comment

• Oh, no. I want Carolina to beat Giants, and Panthers are starting Weinke?
                  What? Are you just giving up? Rat bastards!

Comment

• Ummm, no Delhomme is hurt.

ACK!
                    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Patriots turn it over (9 TO's now in last 9 qtrs!) and the 'Phins turn it into 3 points. Heres hoping the Pats continue their turnover-per-quarter trend!

D

Comment

• Eagles up 14-3 on turnovers.
                        "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                        "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                        "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

• Weinke seems to be doing okay Slowwy.

ACK!

Comment

• Jeremy Shockey is the biggest cry-baby in the entire league.

I think he's poison for the Giants.

ACK!

Comment

• He sucks. He is, he's a crybaby.

Comment

• God Indy's rush defense SUCKS ... I really hope there's a Bears-Colts Superbowl. It'll answer the "what to do with Rex" question for good [hand the ball off every play!]
                                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Working...
                                X