This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh. Ok. Well, thanks.
    Took me by surprise. I don't get many compliments.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• nate burlisen is the worst return man in the league, ive never seen someone so easily taken down
      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• haha, josh brown with a hit!
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Cutler is obviously not ready to start. Denver has tanked their season.

ACK!
          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• haha, dude, what a bunch of terrible tackling attempts

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand
              Denver 21-17
              Close. Cutler let Seattle back in by throwing that Int TD. I'd have rode Bell until his wheels fell off.
              Last edited by SlowwHand; December 3, 2006, 23:31.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• lmao, what a terrible game

Comment

• Cowboys - Saints next Sunday night.

Comment

• Reismark, you are being paged to the College Football Thread...
                    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• another bengal arrested

Reggie McNeal. I don't know anything about him other than A&M, but I didn't expect him to be screwing around like this.

Comment

• Carolina and Philly. What a yawner this should be.
                        Unless you count watching Steve Smith running around as exciting.

Comment

Oh. Ok. Well, thanks.
                          Took me by surprise. I don't get many compliments.
                          don't get used to it.

Comment

Carolina and Philly. What a yawner this should be.
                            Unless you count watching Steve Smith running around as exciting.
                            I'll assume you are being sarcastic.

Comment

• Pretty much. I want Philly to lose, of course. Good for the Cowboys if they do.

Comment

• I'm not jumping on the Cowboys bandwagon either. But I'll take them over Chicago any day.

Comment

Working...
                                X