Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bears clinch the division, go to 10-2.

Amazing they can play so bad and still win by 10.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit
      TENNESSEE BEATS INDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Turnoverfest in Foxboro. But Patriots pull out the victory over the Lions, 28-21.
      Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
      Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
      One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• Reggie Bush scored 4 TDs today...

Early results from Giants Stadium:
        - TO drops a pass
        - Gramatica misses a FG
        The Big Tuna looks chagrinned...
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• OK, back to work. Later, guys.

Comment

• My estimation says 24-20 Cowboys.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit
              TENNESSEE BEATS INDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I trust Jonny stuck around this time...
              You're darn right we did, all 69,143 of us. Myself and many others learned a vaulable lesson last week, and nary a soul left today... except the Colts, apparently.

Comment

• Iwas yelling on cheering on that last field goal, Jonny.

ACK!
                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                  I'd imagine that after a while a defense has to get pissed that it has to win all the games .
                  not really, a defense only gets pissed off when the offense loses them games
                  "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                  'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• They were trying as hard as they could to do just that.
                    Bears are lucky their division is such an utter shambles.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand

Bears are lucky the rest of the NFC sucks.
                      Fixed.
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Passer rating of 1.3? And they won handily to clinch a playoff spot?

Wow. I mean, wow.
                        I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand
                          My estimation says 24-20 Cowboys.

23-20. Pretty close.

Comment

• Sloww, you are a golden god.

Comment

• Don't try and be tricky. I know that can't be a good thing.

Denver 21-17
                              Last edited by SlowwHand; December 3, 2006, 20:36.

Comment

• It was actually a compliment.
                                The reference comes from the movie "Almost Famous."

Comment

Working...
                                X