X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your optimism is to be admired.
    OTOH, Bear RB's are looking good.

I feel bad for Favre. This needs to be his last year.
    The Wild-eyed Southern Gunslinger has a career he can be proud of.
    He's never missed a game, has he?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Not since he became a starter in his 2nd year.

Bears 5th turnover, answered by the Vikes' 2nd turnover. Sloppy game.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Vikings are just ramming it up the middle now that Tommie Harris is out injured.

The offense continues to misfire.

Things are NOT looking good in Chicago.
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• TD BEARS

Comment

• So, Jrabbit, do you think Griese will be coming in anytime soon? Grossman's numbers are bad, but it seems that Lovie won't pull the plug.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Bad would be an improvement.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• INT return for TD.
                Followed by another INT. And a TD on a short field.

Looks like the defense bails us out again.

Comment

• Johnson is bailing you out. He has 4 INT's. It's just that he's actually completing some to his own team, unlike Grossman.

Comment

• Minnesota pulls the trigger at QB.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                      So, Jrabbit, do you think Griese will be coming in anytime soon? Grossman's numbers are bad, but it seems that Lovie won't pull the plug.
                      I really don't think we'll see it.

Just because others have done it -- including two teams with post-season plans, Dallas and Denver -- don't expect Lovie to go that way. He knows Rex's self-confidence is a bit fragile, so it's unlikely IMHO that he would even talk about a change. He will live and die with Rex.

Dance with the one what brung ya...

Meanwhile, the Vikes brought in Bollinger. Sacked. Sacked again. But no INTs...

Man, Hester is good.

Comment

• Grossman after 3 quarters:

4 for 14, 30 yards, 3 INTs
                        QB rating = 0.0

Comment

• Maynard executes a coffin corner punt to the 2, and the defense racks up a safety on the next play.

23-7 and the offense has done NOTHING.

Comment

• I'd imagine that after a while a defense has to get pissed that it has to win all the games .
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• At least the offense has some potential this year. The attitude from the defense (and special teams) has been more along the lines of "our turn to win one."

Success breeds a healthy team attitude. So far so good.

Hey, Rex's rating for today is up to 2.8!!!!

Comment

• TENNESSEE BEATS INDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I trust Jonny stuck around this time...

Comment

Working...
                                X