• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2980BC Turn sent to Cerberus.

Comment

• Sent
      Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

• Sorry about missing last night. I was so tired after work that I just went straight to bed. Any road up, 2980 sent.
        I do not live in London, I live in South London. South London is different, a warm melting pot where everyone can become a bona fide South Londoner by virtue of two things. One: living in South London, and two: having no aspiration to live in the Cotswolds.

Mark Thomas

Comment

• Not an issue.

On to Witt.
          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 2950BC Turn sent to Cerberus.

Comment

• Sent

Comment

• shown 2950 the door
                I do not live in London, I live in South London. South London is different, a warm melting pot where everyone can become a bona fide South Londoner by virtue of two things. One: living in South London, and two: having no aspiration to live in the Cotswolds.

Mark Thomas

Comment

• To Wittlich
                  Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 2920BC Turn sent to Cerberus.
                    "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                    "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• 2920BC to rumpo

Comment

• 2920 sent off crying to Beta

Mark Thomas

Comment

• and 3920bc on to Witt

Comment

• 2890BC Turn sent to Cerberus.
                            "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                            "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• To rumpo

Comment

• 2890 fly, fly, fly away to Beta

Mark Thomas

Comment

Working...
                                X