No announcement yet.

Asian Tigers PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2890 landed here and flew further west to Wittlich.
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 2860BC Turn sent to Cerberus.

Comment

• To rumpo
        Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

• As 2860 passes Wittlich's house on its way to Beta, it gives a great, big, friendly "Welcome back" wave.
          I do not live in London, I live in South London. South London is different, a warm melting pot where everyone can become a bona fide South Londoner by virtue of two things. One: living in South London, and two: having no aspiration to live in the Cotswolds.

Mark Thomas

Comment

• Thanks Rumpo.

Comment

• to Witt
              Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 2830BC Turn sent to Cerberus.
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Sent

Comment

• Tired. Monosyllabic. Sent.
                    I do not live in London, I live in South London. South London is different, a warm melting pot where everyone can become a bona fide South Londoner by virtue of two things. One: living in South London, and two: having no aspiration to live in the Cotswolds.

Mark Thomas

Comment

• Booooooooring!

You've spoiled me.

2830bc to Witt.

Comment

• 2800BC Turn sent to Cerberus.
                        "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                        "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• 2800 is startled by the revekation that it will soon start to repeat itself.

Mark Thomas

Comment

• I doubt 'revekation' will repeat itself. Then again....

On to Witt.

Comment

• 2770 BC Turn sent to Cerberus.

Comment

• To rumpo

Comment

Working...
                                X