Asian Tigers PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3190 on to Flamer.

"Work, damn you! Work!" Slavery is such a boon for the modern go-ahead despot.
    I do not live in London, I live in South London. South London is different, a warm melting pot where everyone can become a bona fide South Londoner by virtue of two things. One: living in South London, and two: having no aspiration to live in the Cotswolds.

Mark Thomas

Comment

• A happy New Year to all my playmates from Greenwich Mean Time
      I do not live in London, I live in South London. South London is different, a warm melting pot where everyone can become a bona fide South Londoner by virtue of two things. One: living in South London, and two: having no aspiration to live in the Cotswolds.

Mark Thomas

Comment

• HNY

save to Witt
        Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• 3160BC Turn sent to Cerberus.

Comment

• Sent
            Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

• 3160 on to Flamer

Mark Thomas

Comment

• to W

Comment

• 3130BC Turn sent to Cerberus.
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• To rumpo

Comment

• 3130 to Flamer

Mark Thomas

Comment

• tooooooooooooooooooooooooo W

Comment

• Thank you kindly good sir!

3100BC Turn sent to Cerberus.
                          "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                          "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Sent

Comment

• 3100 orf to Flamer

Mark Thomas

Comment

• 3100 BC to W

Comment

Working...
                                X