Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3400 of to Flamer.

Late night again lads
    I do not live in London, I live in South London. South London is different, a warm melting pot where everyone can become a bona fide South Londoner by virtue of two things. One: living in South London, and two: having no aspiration to live in the Cotswolds.

Mark Thomas

Comment

NP

3400 BC to W
      Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

3370BC Turn sent to Cerberus.

Comment

Sent
          Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

another office party last night. Will play this evening.
            I do not live in London, I live in South London. South London is different, a warm melting pot where everyone can become a bona fide South Londoner by virtue of two things. One: living in South London, and two: having no aspiration to live in the Cotswolds.

Mark Thomas

Comment

Right here I am. Work has finished for Christmas so apart from the usual family things (such as eatin and drinking until I am sick) I am all yours.

Turn has gone to take all our Christmas prezzies off to Flamer

Mark Thomas

Comment

3370BC to Wittlich the shogun

Comment

3340BC Turn sent to Cerberus.
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

To rumpo

Comment

• 3340 BC is making a list and checking it twice.

Mark Thomas

Comment

• 3340 BC to you know Who

Comment

• Thank-you kindly Flamer.

3310BC Turn sent to Cerberus.

Merry Christmas to one and all!
                          "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                          "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Sent

and Merry Christmas.

Comment

• Happy gift giving party!

Comment

• 3310 is reindeering-up the sleigh to pay an extra special visit to Flamer

Mark Thomas

Comment

Working...
                                X