Asian Tigers PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3610 sent off
    I do not live in London, I live in South London. South London is different, a warm melting pot where everyone can become a bona fide South Londoner by virtue of two things. One: living in South London, and two: having no aspiration to live in the Cotswolds.

Mark Thomas

Comment

Off to the Witt Coast.
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Thanks Beta.

3580 BC Turn sent to Cerberus.

Comment

Sent
          Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

First catch of the day off to Beta
            I do not live in London, I live in South London. South London is different, a warm melting pot where everyone can become a bona fide South Londoner by virtue of two things. One: living in South London, and two: having no aspiration to live in the Cotswolds.

Mark Thomas

Comment

Caught nicely and flung along to Wittlich.
              Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

3550 BC Turn sent to Cerberus.
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

And around it goes

Comment

3550 taking the bus to Beta.

Oh no! My warrior has just been eaten by a bear. I guess that being a tiger isn't so impressive after all!

Mark Thomas

Comment

Betcha that bear is happy!

Save to Wittlich!

Comment

3520BC Turn sent to Crberus.
                        "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                        "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Note to self: Avoid bears!

To rumpo

Comment

Flamer is baby-sitting this game for me for a few days. I have sent you his email rumpo.

Many thanks guys. see you soon.

Comment

Hello guys!

I try not to screw up Beta's civ.
                              Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

Sorry about the tardiness of the turn - the festive season must be getting to me. I'll be out most of the day but I'll try to sneak in a turn before beddy-bye time.

Welcome Flamer - don't worry about messing up Beta's turns, we'll understand

Turn sent on to you.

Mark Thomas

Comment

Working...
                                X