Clear All

3700 BC Turn sent to Cerberus.

Comment

To rumpo
      Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

Sorry I didn't play last night - my missus hijacked the big PC

3700 on to Beta
        I do not live in London, I live in South London. South London is different, a warm melting pot where everyone can become a bona fide South Londoner by virtue of two things. One: living in South London, and two: having no aspiration to live in the Cotswolds.

Mark Thomas

Comment

Save to Witt.
          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

3670 BC Turn sent to Cerberus.

Comment

On to rumpo

Comment

I'm sorry guys, might not get a chance to play today - works party season I'm afraid.
                I do not live in London, I live in South London. South London is different, a warm melting pot where everyone can become a bona fide South Londoner by virtue of two things. One: living in South London, and two: having no aspiration to live in the Cotswolds.

Mark Thomas

Comment

Hail! Welcome from the land of Hangover. 3670 played very slowly and very quietly and sent on to Beta.

Mark Thomas

Comment

/me quietly passes the aspirin bottle to rumpo.

Save to witt.
                    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

3640 BC Turn sent to Cerberus.
                      "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                      "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Save (and an icepack) to rumpo.

Comment

Thank you gentlman - your sympathy is much appreciated. 3640 is hitch hiking to Beta

Mark Thomas

Comment

And on to Witt.

Comment

3610 BC Turn sent to Cerberus.
                              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

To rumpo

Comment

Working...
                                X