No announcement yet.

Asian Tigers PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry it's a bit late today - been to a funeral.

3820 off to Mr Beta
    I do not live in London, I live in South London. South London is different, a warm melting pot where everyone can become a bona fide South Londoner by virtue of two things. One: living in South London, and two: having no aspiration to live in the Cotswolds.

Mark Thomas

Comment

n/p. Life, and death, happen. Trust all is OK.

3820bc to Witt.
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

3790 BC Turn sent to Cerberus.

I hope all is well with you and yours Rumpo.

Comment

To rumpo
          Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

Gone, gone, gone to Beta.

Thanks for the sentiments fellahs, it was my partner's aunt who passed away after 82 years of a full life
            I do not live in London, I live in South London. South London is different, a warm melting pot where everyone can become a bona fide South Londoner by virtue of two things. One: living in South London, and two: having no aspiration to live in the Cotswolds.

Mark Thomas

Comment

May she rest in peace, Steve.

Save through to Wittlich the Wonderful.
              Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Thanks Beta the Brave!

3760 BC Turn sent to Cerberus.
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

To Rumpo

Comment

3760 on its way

Mark Thomas

Comment

And 3760 to Wittlich the Wild and Woolly.

Comment

3730 BC Turn sent to Cerberus.
                        "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                        "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

To rumpo

Comment

Beta's just got a delivery of 3730.

Mark Thomas

Comment

And it is on to Wittlich.

Comment

Damn - 13 minutes. Getting slow in my old age.

Comment

Working...
                                X