• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2440 came down the track and she blew,
    2440 came down the track and she blew,
    2440 came down the track, her whistle wide and her throttle back,
    And she blew, blew, blew, blew, blew.
    I do not live in London, I live in South London. South London is different, a warm melting pot where everyone can become a bona fide South Londoner by virtue of two things. One: living in South London, and two: having no aspiration to live in the Cotswolds.

Mark Thomas

Comment

• Further on down the track to Witt!
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 2410BC Turn sent to Cerberus.

Comment

• A turn, a turn, my kingdom for a turn!

2410 sent my liege.
          I do not live in London, I live in South London. South London is different, a warm melting pot where everyone can become a bona fide South Londoner by virtue of two things. One: living in South London, and two: having no aspiration to live in the Cotswolds.

Mark Thomas

Comment

• You have my gratitude.

And on to Witt.
            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Could you forward me your latest save, Beta?

I would like to take a look at it.
              Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• 2380BC Turn sent to Cerberus.
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• To rumpo
                  Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

• 2380BC: I haven't lived a good life. I've been bad, worse than you could know.

Sam Spade: You know, that's good, because if you actually were as innocent as you pretend to be, we'd never get anywhere.

Mark Thomas

Comment

• I always look forward to posting in this thread. Thanks Rumpo!

Save to Witt earlier today when Poly was down.

Comment

• Back to rumpo (in anticipation of what 2350BC will have to say!)

Comment

• History is bunk.
                          Henry Ford (1863 - 1947)
                          Cobblers!
                          2350BC (yesterday - tomorrow)

Mark Thomas

Comment

• "Writers of history often seek the dramatic over the truth. It is a failing of the profession." G.G. Kay

To wittlich

ps - if they write of the greatness of India amongst the Asian Tigers, it IS the truth.

Comment

• 2320BC Turn sent to Cerberus.
                              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• China is a sleeping dragon. When it awakes the world will tremble - Napoleon Bonaparte?

Time for another kip methinks.

To rumpo

Comment

Working...
                                X