It's not fair!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's not fair!

I was all set to be a bastard to Washington. I had already captured one of his cities earlier and had forces parked on the border of another, ready to pounce. Then Montezuma launched an offensive against me with a stack of about half a dozen Horse Archers. There's no justice in this game!

Oh... wait a minute.

Karma sucks!

Rule #1: ALWAYS kill Montezuma. If you're Montezuma, kill yourself. Remember, he ALWAYS gets revenge.
    First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
    Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

damn greeks did that to me in my current game while I was trying to finish off the Japanese. And he kept attacking me!! I made peace with him 3 times and he attacked me 3 times. I finally attacked him and finished him off. Now the Vikings are attacking me with his 2 vassals. And I'm trying to compete with Mansa to get the space ship out before him.

Comment

Originally posted by Metaliturtle
        Rule #1: ALWAYS kill Montezuma. If you're Montezuma, kill yourself. Remember, he ALWAYS gets revenge.
        Fortunately, this game Saladin is between me and Montezuma so he can deal with the b******. They just went at it a short while ago, and since I have no one on my borders, I'll should end up stronger after the dust setles between them.

I got me a sweet map this time. Saladin is off to the west quite aways with Montezuma behind him, and Rosevelt is way up in the north. Our cities aren't even close to sharing borders yet. And he has my religion as well, making him nice and friendly. I can just expand to my heart's content.

Comment

Working...
        X