to beta.

Good luck everyone.

Comment

Just marking my spot on the thread.
      Good luck everyone!

Comment

Good luck to all. Let's rock!

4000BC played and on to Witt.
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

4000 BC Turn sent to Nugog.

Comment

To Strudo!
            I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

to beta

Comment

3960bc to Wittlich
                Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

3960 BC Turn sent to Nugog.
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

To Strudo!

2 turns in 12 hours!

Nice

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

to beta

hopefully we can keep this kind of pace up for a while at least

Comment

Originally posted by Strudo
                        hopefully we can keep this kind of pace up for a while at least

Would be nice - but it is getting late here...............

Comment

Good morning!

Save to Witt.

Comment

G'morning!

3920 BC Turn sent to Nugog.
                            "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                            "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Yawwwwwn.

Morning all.......

To Strudo

Comment

Working...
                              X