Britney Spears Hot Sex Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cuz her image is whoresome
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

britney spears

uhh,
      "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
      "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Originally posted by Brachy-Pride
        I would be more interested in a taped Britney Fed chess match, I wanna see how good they are.

Or at least he should post the matches somewhere with chess notation
        White Queen's Bishop takes Black King's Castle
        Black King's Knight takes Britney's underoos
        Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

K-Fed just pwned her!

Comment

this is hard to say

but I think that K-Fed is even more annoying than Britney

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

That's what happens when you delay sex. You end up marrying the first person who gives you great orgasms.
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I knew this day would come
                be free

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                  That's what happens when you delay sex. You end up marrying the first person who gives you great orgasms.
                  dumb but master of the sex
                  "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                  'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Isn't this blackmail so couldn't she sue him over that?

Comment

Re: Britney Spears Hot Sex Videos

There's just one thing I don't get:

Britney fears the raunchy footage will destroy her wholesome image
                      Wholesome? I wouldn't have called kissing Madonna on live television and singing songs with titles like "I'm a Slave 4 U" while dressed in BDSM outfits "wholesome". (Which all predated K-Fed, for the record.)
                      CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                      Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                      Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                      Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

maybe she eats his ass in the video
                        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Serious for as second . . . If any of this is true, K-Fed should be b**ch-slapped all across America. Whatever Britney is or isn't, releasing sex tapes you made with your WIFE is about as clueless and classless as it gets
                          You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Sounds like an orchestrated publicity stunt to me. Then again, they might be stupid enough to actually make a tape, so who knows?
                            1011 1100
                            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871
                              WTF, you'd think no celebrity would be retarded enough to make sex tapes at all after Paris' hit the web... oh wait we're talking about Britney here nm.
                              Yep, after all we´re talking about someone who, just three years ago, said that
                              "Honestly, I think we should just trust our president in every decision that he makes and we should just support that"

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144
                                maybe she eats his ass in the video

Comment

Working...
                                X