Your computer is infected!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your computer is infected!

on the desktopbar, a little red ring with white cross of St Andrew is foud. Once in a while it says for 5 seconds or so:

Your computer is infected!
    Windows has detected spyware infection!
    It is recommended to use special antispyware tools to prevent data loss. Windows will nowdownload (sic! Heresson) and install the most up-to-date antispyware for You.

Click here to protect your computer from spyware!
    I hate this information popping much more than the idea someone is spying on me. I think it is not a Windows' message, but a blatant advertisement. If You click on it, You get to Pesttrap or whatever, which performs a test, tell You You have lots of spyware, and ask You to pay for deleting it.

Very annoying, please help.

btw, how do You make screenshots>? I forgot

Can I get free winamp somewhere?

Thank You all
    "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
    I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
    Middle East!

Press the Prt Scr button upper right.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Oh boy...
      What?

Comment

www.winamp.com, Heresson.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Get an actual spyware program like Spybot S&D or Ad-Aware and remove that crap - it's an ad.
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Lord Shiva, are these programs for free? I can't buy anything
            Attached Files
            "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
            I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
            Middle East!

Comment

Yes, they are:

CNET Download provides free downloads for Windows, Mac, iOS and Android devices across all categories of software and apps, including security, utilities, games, video and browsers

CNET Download provides free downloads for Windows, Mac, iOS and Android devices across all categories of software and apps, including security, utilities, games, video and browsers
              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

You use IE
                Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

man, I bet your computer has more viruses than a prostitute. If you don't mind 'someone spying' on you, that's great. YOu don't mind me scanning your system then?
                  In da butt.
                  "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                  THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                  "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar
                    You use IE
                    Hey, I use it too.
                    USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                    The video may avatar is from

Comment

I first thougth it was about those annoying ads there are on several sites, not this.

If I were you, I would promptly herd all my froggies out of the comp and then pour DDT, RoundUp and whatever antivirus you can get out over it. As Pekka says, you are inb deep **** - dammit boy haven't you heard about condoms ? .
                      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Will9

Hey, I use it too.
                        What is your IP adress ?
                        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I also use IE (7.0), and I work as a webdesigner; you'd think I would be smarter right?

sigh, hate to break it to you, but firefox is not as great as people are making it out to be.
                          be free

Comment

Originally posted by Sn00py
                            I also use IE (7.0), and I work as a webdesigner; you'd think I would be smarter right?

sigh, hate to break it to you, but firefox is not as great as people are making it out to be.
                            Hey - stop being serious when we are trying to make Heresson nervous.

I'm quite aware that IE isn't an open gate in the wall, and that FF isn't flawless

Steven Weinberg

Comment

It's got an STD Heresson. What have you been doing?
                              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                              X