Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'll take dumpster diving for $300 Alex!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll take dumpster diving for $300 Alex!

The other day while running errands and noticing the car was a bit messy, my daughter decided to clean it out while at the gas station. While I was inside paying she was cleaning. Unbeknownst to her I had just gone to the bank and placed the bank envelope in the CD holder containing....you got it $300. This was at about 1:30 p.m.

So we go along with our day and duffus me doesn't notice that the envelope is missing until about 7:00 that evening while taking Steve to work. We freeked out So we grab our hospital gloves go to the little store hoping that the dumpster hasn't been emptied. Luckily for us it hadn't and the guy had actually just pulled the bag from the trash can we put it in about an hour before. So there we are climbing into the dumpster pulling out this god awful stinking, dripping bag ( I don't even want to think what was dripping) and proceed to dig through it piece by piece. We find the money, but that has got to be one of the grossest things I think I've ever had to do! And I scoop poo for a living! **shudders thinking about it** Honestly I don't know how homeless people dig through those things.

Ever lost something and had to go digging for it?
    Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
    Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
    Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
    You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

What the hell is the matter with you that you leave an envelope containing 300$ in your car?
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

That's why we have "wallets" up here.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Guess that you also doesn't lock your car and leaves the key behind the sunscreen

Just remember to learn from this lesson
        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Ahh but you found it! usually these things end up with losing the thing you were trying to find.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

KH, that makes as much sense as most you bother committing to post. As in, little.

I threw away Christmas one year.
            Went to all the relative's houses, brought home presents in black garbage bags.
            Opened up presents at home, wrapping paper went in same type black trash bags.
            Tossed it all. No, not recovered. My name was Mud that year.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
              I threw away Christmas one year.
              Went to all the relative's houses, brought home presents in black garbage bags.
              Opened up presents at home, wrapping paper went in same type black trash bags.
              Tossed it all. No, not recovered. My name was Mud that year.

...that makes as much sense as most you bother committing to post. As in, little.

Comment

Once I went digging through a dumpster to try and find how Tiamat's audition in L.A. went. ... but I came up empty.

Comment

It's commonly called an accident, done late at night, Verto.
                  I know you're perfect and all. Forgive me for not being.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

KH, that makes as much sense as most you bother committing to post. As in, little.
                    Quoting Full Metal Jacket is never a bad thing.

-Arrian
                    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Never saw it.

Comment

grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Tia, are either you or your daughter blond or worse... redheaded?
                          The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Never saw it.
                            And you're a texan!?!

The movie has lots of guns in it!!

Wtf Slow...

Spec.
                            -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

This is a classic... Lucky you found it Tia I once put a plastic container with $500 in it on the top of my car and drove off. Never found it again...
                              I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Working...
                              X