find her, save her

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• find her, save her

Love this game so far - it's one of the spookiest things I've seen in a long time, apart from FEAR (which freaked me out just watching my roomate play it). The combat system is stupid, and the puzzles are okay but I definately feel like I'd be perfectly happy just to watch the game and plot play out, without some puzzle interrupting me. Plot, delicious plot... I'm going to bed.

I am not familiar with this game. Is there a link?

Comment

Re: find her, save her

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
      ...I definately feel like I'd be perfectly happy just to watch the game and plot play out, without some puzzle interrupting me...
      I hope so, since the second half of the game contains hardly any puzzle solving at all.

I am not familiar with this game. Is there a link?
      He's talking about 'Dreamfall'.

Comment

Well that wasn't exactly clear.

I have Dreamfall, just haven't got around to it yet as it sounded a bit lame.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
          I have Dreamfall, just haven't got around to it yet as it sounded a bit lame.
          As I said back then: Wait till (or when) the rest of the story gets released
          This game feels the same as if you were watching the first half of a movie
          This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Yeah I remember.

Comment

Good
              This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Adagio

As I said back then: Wait till (or when) the rest of the story gets released
                This game feels the same as if you were watching the first half of a movie
                I have nothing against cliffhangers as long as I can be sure that the next part will be released in due time. I'm still not sure about that concerning this game .

Comment

Reminds me of the Half-Life cliffhanger, took 6 years to see where that one was going, of course still having more questions than answers .
                  Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                  I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Working...
                  X