Who are Chariot and ari?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who are Chariot and ari?

And what do they chat about? Don't they get bored?
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

chariot and ari are both pro-idlers on world level, they go to idling tournaments and stuff. they both have sponsors like nike, sony, nokia to name a few. they make quite a buck i hear.

anyway, they don't have time to answer your questions here on the forum because of their commitment to idling.
      :p:p:p|__Hakkapeliitta/Jeki__|:p:p:p
      You wanna see me spank my monkey?
      I'll shake your hand later, I have an...itch.

Comment

And if they truly are master idlers, I doubt they'll bother to post here.
        Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Also who is settler? he logs on and logs afew seconds later.
          USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
          The video may avatar is from

Comment

some questions are best left unasked.
            Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Will9
              Also who is settler? he logs on and logs afew seconds later.
              I know, but I am strictly forbidden to reveal this information.

Comment

Can this thread be topped?
                Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Originally posted by Kassiopeia
                  And if they truly are master idlers, I doubt they'll bother to post here.
                  I remember when you were pretty good at idling yuorself.

JM
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

"javauser" and "Oplitis" have joined them now. I bet they're talking crap about us
                    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

I guess I'll have to figure out how to join.

Comment

I think I'm in. I will spy on the room to make sure they aren't talking smack about us.

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                          "javauser" and "Oplitis" have joined them now. I bet they're talking crap about us
                          javauser is me. I left after checking out the chatroom.
                          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                          Stadtluft Macht Frei
                          Killing it is the new killing it
                          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Dis is in there now. What can you guys report on these enigmatic users referenced in the thread title?

Comment

they all appear to be mutes. This settler guy showed up, didn't like the looks of us, and left again.

Comment

Working...
                              X