Do you ever feel...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you ever feel...

angry for no particular reason? I mean annoyed....by anything and nothing?

I dont know why, I woke up this morning feeling that way. I feel like I could kick some's ass for no big reason. I have no patience whatsoever. I'm trying to stay away from employees as much as possible not to blow up in their face for no good reason.

I'd go play some football, or maybe go boxing...something violent.

And no, I am not mentaly ill.

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

I never feel that way
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

You're gay.

Spec.
      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

You wish.
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

1011 1100
          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

I know.

Spec.

Comment

And how is that related to me?!

Slap happy OTH....

Spec.

Comment

grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Are you a manager? There's a higher prevalence of psychotics amongst managers.
                  DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Re: Do you ever feel...

Originally posted by Spec

I dont know why, I woke up this morning feeling that way. I feel like I could kick some's ass for no big reason. I have no patience whatsoever. I'm trying to stay away from employees as much as possible not to blow up in their face for no good reason.

Spec.
                    I know what you are talking about. Funny how that is, eh? And it doesn't just seem like myself when that happens, but a lot of people will be affected the same way that day.. as though the day itself has changed the atmosphere of people's attitudes.

Comment

Re: Do you ever feel...

yep, feel that way, in the beginning of each seasons... this must be seasonal depression!

During these days; I want to fight, to knock down everyone, everyone are just crazy soul less bastard... who are living without any ideals, and they are deserving to die.

yep, sometimes I feel that way, by luck it doesn't last much longer... and after this I'm the easy outgoing person...

Originally posted by Spec

Spec.
                      Last edited by CrONoS; October 21, 2006, 01:27.
                      bleh

Comment

Working...
                      X