Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As requested...

Vanilla or Warlords: Warlords

Leader (if a new leader, list a vanilla one too just in case): Saladin of the Arabian Empire

Level: No preference

Map type and size: No preference

Game speed: No preference

Barbs: Yes

Any other preferences you prefer:
    Barb Difficulty: No preference
    Victory Conditions: I say 'All On' but then again, it really doesn't matter to me

Also your email address and timezone from GMT. Usually I play east to west. Seems to keep things moving:
    wittlich (at) sbcglobal (dot) net Timezone: PST (GMT-8)

Comment

As requested...

Vanilla or Warlords: Warlords

Leader (if a new leader, list a vanilla one too just in case): Rameses II (vanilla Hatty)

Level: Noble or the one up from that

Map type and size: Not too big for four civs. Pangaea. NO fractal with this few civs! Islands OK too.

Game speed: regular

Barbs: Yes

Any other preferences you prefer:
      Barb Difficulty: No preference
      Victory Conditions: All On

Also your email address and timezone from GMT. Usually I play east to west. Seems to keep things movingsounds good)
      brucehynes57(ta) sympatico(tod) ca

Timezone: EST(GMT-5)
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

do we want any AI civs?

Comment

I can go either way concerning playing with AI civs or not. But if we do, I would suggest that we keep the total number of "players" to no more than 8.

Comment

Warlords

Stalin (or if Vanilla Caeser)

Map - I would prefer Pangea, but can work with most others.

Other settings - I'm easy

Barbs - Normal or none

GMT +12

matt_christa_inalice (at) hotmail (dot) com

Some AI civ's to beat up would be nice!
            I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

OK thats 4 players, so I'll set up a warlords game tomorrow. Just got home from the U2 concert. Wooooohoooooo

I'll go with pangea, either standard or large depending on the default number of player to make it 8. Fill the rest with AI players.
              Normal barbs.
              Noble Level.
              All Victory conditions.
              normal game speed.
              play order will be myself, beta,wittlich,nugog and all will get your chosen civs

Actually got inspired and set it up now. Game name is just sbwn and turn tracker is at

Beta, you should be getting the file shortly. I have chosen random civ so not sure who I am as I haven't clicked launch yet.

OK Clicked launch, I'm Genghis. Also went with standard map with 8 players total. Default for standard was 7 and for large was 9.

Comment

Thanks for setting this up Strudo! Hope you enjoyed U2.
                Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Working...
                X