Fights during sports events...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fights during sports events...

Have you seen a more violent fight than the fight below in any sport. Soccer, rugby, aussie rules, whatever. If so, when?

The University of Miami played Florida International University before 74,000 fans tonight in the Orange Bowl. Disgusting.

Yes
    50.00%
    No
    50.00%
    "You don't come into the OB and talk smack!"
    0.00%
    I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Of course.
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Lol, I live in south america

of course
      I need a foot massage

Comment

During the game by the players? When and where?
        I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

That's not that bad, aside from the guys kicking a player who is down.
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Re: Fights during sports events...

Originally posted by DanS
            Have you seen a more violent fight than the fight below in any sport.

Yes.
            12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Killing it is the new killing it
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I need a foot massage

Comment

Those are fans. That's not what I'm talking about.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)
                  (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

The Canadiens who won (of course) the match against the Québec Nordiques, 5 to 3, and won the series by 4-2. A page of the history of Québécois hockey had be...
                    Stadtluft Macht Frei
                    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

NYE: That gets high marks for the player-fan action. But you didn't see any of those players kicking fans with their skates, f.e.

Comment

Not that bad, but still a classic

I need a foot massage

Comment

Originally posted by DanS
                          NYE: That gets high marks for the player-fan action. But you didn't see any of those players kicking fans with their skates, f.e.
                          Kicking somebody with a skate is like pulling out a blade and shiving somebody.
                          Stadtluft Macht Frei
                          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Would you put that past #19? From only what we can see, he stomped on somebody using his cleats a half dozen times.

Comment

Threads like this one always seem to reveal exactly who are the real experts on violence..

Comment

Working...
                              X