Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FoxNews Wants You -- to think Mark Foley is a Democrat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FoxNews Wants You -- to think Mark Foley is a Democrat!

I heard about this on radio this afternoon. Allegedly, it has happened several more times today.

Check out this link.

Basically, it documents that, during the O'Reilly Factor last night, Fox captioned head shots of former congressman Mark Foley as "Mark Foley, D-FL" -- and there's a screenshot.

FOX Uses Subliminal Ploy On Foley Head Shot
    October 3, 2006

While a former congressional page, Tyson Vivyan, was talking about the e-mails he received from Mark Foley on The O'Reilly Factor tonight,10/3, a photo was flashed on the screen labeled Mark Foley D.-FL. This happened at 8:30 and 8:32 PM ET. The second shot appeared conveniently after Vivyan revealed that Foley was known as FFF for Foley *** from Florida. However, FOX has not mastered the technique because it was obvious rather than subliminal.
    Why is no one talking about this???
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Can they sink any lower?
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Cause we all know that O'Reilly is a lying scumbag?
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Re: FoxNews Wants You -- to think Mark Foley is a Democrat!

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
        Well, had you read the thread that already exists on Foleygate (what some are calling this scandal), you'd see I already mentioned it.
        The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

The picture is from last June which is 4 months before the scandal broke.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
            Cause we all know that O'Reilly is a lying scumbag?
            They certainly go out of their way to decieve their viewers. That people are stupid enough to watch their crap is hillarious.

Comment

Editor's Note: For several hours on Saturday, May 27th, this story incorrectly identified Jefferson as a Republican. We regret the error.

I didn't hear any *****ing about this mistake at the time. Then again, I understand people may expect less out of CBS News than Fox News...
              KH FOR OWNER!
              ASHER FOR CEO!!
              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                The picture is (from archive) but the scroller label they had below, which labelled Foley as a current D-FL, is not 4 months old.

Comment

Re: FoxNews Wants You -- to think Mark Foley is a Democrat!

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
                  Eh, because it's Fox? You might as well shout from the rooftops that the sky is blue.
                  Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
                    Editor's Note: For several hours on Saturday, May 27th, this story incorrectly identified Jefferson as a Republican. We regret the error.

I didn't hear any *****ing about this mistake at the time. Then again, I understand people may expect less out of CBS News than Fox News...
                    Did he cyber-diddle children?

Comment

Imran, do you really hate O'Reilly?

You know, I WAS going to watch his show to see how he would spin things when his "traditionalist" values run heavily against his deeply Republican blood. I caught part of it, when he said something to the effect of "I'll get Foley for what he did, but what I won't do is revel in it like so many others." Does anyone know what he was like during the Clinton scandal? I know he tries desperately to pick on Air America, the ACLU, Comedy Central, the New York Times, and a few others, but I can't really think of specific individuals....other than Jon Stewart, and the editors for the NYT.

Comment

Did he cyber-diddle children?

No, he accepted bribes. A real crime...
                        KH FOR OWNER!
                        ASHER FOR CEO!!
                        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Heh.

If you're going to do a run-by correction, get it right...

It says "Former Congressman". Now, when did the dude resign?
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten

Read post #5.

Comment

Read post #5.
                              Read post #13.
                              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                              X