Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you?

Just to know...

You can specify your field, that would be cool also.

Spec.

EDIT: Geez, just noticed my typo in the poll its SOCIETY...I know...
    Employe
    31.11%
    Employe but a boss/supervisor
    11.11%
    Student
    40.00%
    Business owner
    2.22%
    I dont work or study, I leech off sociaty.
    15.56%
    Last edited by Spec; October 2, 2006, 12:45.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Oh and if you're leech, please, tell us who you are, I want to know who our taxes go to.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Ingrid

I'm a banana, but there's no option for me...
        So you work under the table?

Spec.

Comment

Uh, I am both an employee and a student, and I doubt I'm the only one.
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Employee (consultant) but this poll is invalid.
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Employee but a boss/supervisor.

Another one.
              Last edited by SlowwHand; October 2, 2006, 13:56.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                Employe but a boss/supervisor.
                So, do you have a proper coffe mug?
                Attached Files

Comment

Not one as nice as that one.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

i'm sort of boss & one of 10 partners/owners where does that put me?
                    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                      Employee
                      Sure you wanna be talkin' French, boy?
                      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

If you refer to me as French in any way again, I'm plugging your dolphin's air hole.

Comment

Who cares...if you understand what I mean then I'm ok, that's the point.

And if you start counting everything typo I make, you'll never end.

Me writting in english

Spec.

Comment

What do you do Sloww?

Spec.

Comment

Employe but a boss/supervisor (accounting, controlling).
                              I only have two direct subordinates
                              Quendelie axan!

Comment

Working...
                              X