Mods an Stuff;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mods an Stuff;)

I have been trying to install several mods, but not a single one has worked! Anyone have a clue?

Would you mind telling us what mods are they?
    SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Babylon 5, Master U's New Earth, and Saurian Empire.

Comment

can you tell me where to get babylon 5 mod for Civilization 2? i finnaly have a great idea for this game. this time when i get it im not going to try to mod the original babylon 5 mod any further and my ideas were Dilgar war of the 2220's and mimbari war of the 2240's for the mimbari war i was going to have a battle called "battle of the line" and it was going to be the earths solar system surrounded by star furys. thing is i was not going to have the star furies as fighter units instead they were going to be the eqivelent of tirmee boats that way i could load of the trymes ships with a pilot and one of these star fury's was going to have the commander jeffry unit all the rest of the star furys were going to be just other types of pilots randomly asigned like security unit ,comand unit. and i also was looking to download the hyperon crusier unit again casue it was used alot in this mimbari war but asentially. all this babylon 5 stuff was erased when my diskett became corupted so i was looking to download as much of the babylon5 stuff as i could and put together some scenarios that sould be in the modpack casue i hated that shadow war was a one scenario modpack it had so much potential. but i was also set back casue dilgar were a playable race but the game did not have special units for all the races just the main races so thats why i only was mainly focused on the mimbari war scenario i was working on. thing is in terms of celestial view of the loacations if you look down at the earth from above the galctic plane it looks as thos bernards star (cookie) and mimbari home system are close even though there not so i was going to have the distance exagerated some what but babylon 5 for civilization 2 was a interst of mine about 5 years ago in 2006.

Comment

I totally agree with u.

Comment

Working...
          X