Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many times to you bathe/shower in one day ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many times to you bathe/shower in one day ?

Well - how many ?
    Once a month
    2.94%
    Once a fortnight
    0.00%
    Once a week
    5.88%
    Once in three days
    4.41%
    Once in two days
    7.35%
    Once a day
    63.24%
    Twice a day
    10.29%
    Thrice a day
    1.47%
    4-10 times a day
    1.47%
    I wash my banana all day , every day !
    2.94%

I exist in a giant bubble of water which is also magically renewed constantly, so 24/7
    Blah

Comment

I jump into an autoclave every couple of hours.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Shower every morning.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Typically once. Twice if the situation calls for it.

-Arrian
          grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

I hope no one here is one of those freaky shower at night people...
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Arrian

-Arrian
              Ditto

Three times in a day might happen if I play two games of hockey in a day or something
              You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Normally twice a day, when I work out.
                I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Originally posted by Arrian
                  What?

Comment

Same as DanS.

Morning when I wake up, evening after the workout.
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I only shower once a day -- at night, before I go to bed, even on days workout, that is it.

Unless I have some place special I'm going to after I have done my workout, then it's twice a day.
                      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
                        ?

What's wrong with them?
                        Blah

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro
                          Originally posted by Lorizael
                          ?

What's wrong with them?

Originally posted by MrFun
                          I only shower once a day -- at night, before I go to bed, even on days workout, that is it.

Unless I have some place special I'm going to after I have done my workout, then it's twice a day.
                          Need I say more?

Comment

Anyone that does blue collar work might shower at night.
                            A professional Googler wouldn't know about that though.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I'd like to shower twice a day but waking up at 7am and going all over the windy city for 8-10 consecutive hours of courses isn't good for my health.
                              I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Working...
                              X