Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disabling certain civs

Just curious..
    is it possible to somehow disable some civs from appearing in the game whitout hand-picking all civs?

I'd like to prevent Alex from showing up on my Pangea games as a random civ (instead of always restarting when he shows up)

-S
    GOWIEHOWIE! Uh...does that
    even mean anything?

You coul play as him.
    I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

What do you have against Alex?
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

If only Darius had it so easy
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Play with random personalities so that he'll act differently to his standard persona.
          LandMasses Version 3 Now Available since 18/05/2008.

Comment

I'd play random personalities but I'm afraid that ghandi would slap me
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Even with his non-violent personality, he'd probably slap you if you keep spelling his name wrong
              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

I've played all but about 2 games using random personalities. I hate Gandhi.
                LandMasses Version 3 Now Available since 18/05/2008.

Comment

And contrary to popular belief, Gandhi Hates You.

Anyways, instead of banning an AI, one should adapt, learn, and defeat him.
                  I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Originally posted by Tattila the Hun
                    And contrary to popular belief, Gandhi Hates You.
                    Against Soviet Russia, Stalin hates YOU.

Originally posted by Tattila the Hun
                    Anyways, instead of banning an AI, one should adapt, learn, and defeat him.
                    QFT. Maybe try some duel games against Alex? Custom games with fewer civs (including Greeks)?

Otherwise, there's always XML editing with notepad.

Comment

The greeks never seem to be a problem for me. I don't recall them ever launching a serious attack on me that threatened me seriously.

Can't say the same for the french, aztecs, and japanese.

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                        Even with his non-violent personality, he'd probably slap you if you keep spelling his name wrong
                        god damn spelling police.
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Alexander is alright, its Mansa Musa that annoys the crap out of me with his ability to research all techs in an apparently infinitessimal amount of time.
                          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

If I knew how to delete the zulus in civ 1 I wouldnt know nearly as much as I do about Mesopotamia now
                            Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Zulus and Mesopotamia?
                              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Working...
                              X