No announcement yet.

Public Health Security and Bioterrorism Preparedness and Response Act of 2002

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Public Health Security and Bioterrorism Preparedness and Response Act of 2002

Are you familiar with this? It was made mandatory for food manufacturers who are only now, in many cases, realizing the ramifications of Lot Control and Traceability of ingredients. Another 9/11 prompted response program..

I ask because one of the aspects of this software development company I work for is heavy use in food manufacturing.
    In many cases, smaller food manufacturing is closing their doors rather than comply.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Wow, that is a lot of red tape. I can understand smaller firms saying "screw it".
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

A Hell of a lot of red tape. I was surprised no one here seems to care much. All ingredients, to include water.

Many companies, in a wave of patriotism, said "Well sure, we'll sign up for it". Now it's time to be compliant, and they don't have a clue what's required. Then they find out and it's
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

This wins the award for most boring thread title.

Comment

I should have made it "Fiddling WIth Your Food".

Comment

If you made it "Diddling with your Food", it would be even more popular
            “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Working...
            X