elephants can get sentry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• elephants can get sentry?

I think that medic elephants are funny too. I guess they can hold the scapels and bandages in their trunks... Or the doctors sitting on the elephant's back just lasso up the wounded and haul them up to their howdahs.
    "Cunnilingus and Psychiatry have brought us to this..."

Tony Soprano

Comment

Unbelievable!
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I love heal elephants, mainly because I name them "Hellephant".

Comment

Elephants have a very good sense of smell.
          Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

err, I don't know much about elephant use in history, but aren't there people riding those? Those are the guys doing medic stuff, not the elephants themselves. It seems silly to point that out, but oh well.

Comment

The idea of elephants doing medic stuff made me rofl .

Comment

It's hard to do medic stuff on someone when you're sitting 3 metres above them
                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

I just think people riding elephants would make extremely poor scouts.

Comment

Amphibious Elephants are the best though, those crazy snorkelling fools!
                    www.neo-geo.com

Comment

They use their trunks as snorkels, duh!

Comment

Having sex with an elephant is mad!

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                          It's hard to do medic stuff on someone when you're sitting 3 metres above them
                          You can actually get off the elephants.

How else would they take a **** or piss?

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                            You can actually get off the elephants.

How else would they take a **** or piss?
                            Take a look at my flag and my sig. Everyone knows that elephant riders have little porta-potties that they take up there with them

Comment

An elephant would make a great mount for a scout in terms of visibility, which is what sentry reflects. As to the medic upgrade, no one seems to think the horses do the medical stuff, if another mounted unit is a medic, why do we think the elephants would do it in their case. In history, the howdah sits up front; behind him is a platform with people on it, a half dozen or so. So a dozen elephants are supported by 80+ people, who could be medics, if that is what you want.
                              No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
                              "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Working...
                              X