No announcement yet.

What gets you through the tough times?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What gets you through the tough times?

I'd imagine alcohol will be high on this list. . But I actually don't like drinking when I'm down. I like drinking when I'm in a good mood.

So what's your relief?

Red-blooded Amur'can determination and German stubborness.

Comment

Fine dining and pointless acts of gratuitous degeneration. It's got me through the last 27 years.
      "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
      "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
      "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

Phil Collins.
        ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Back in the day a bottle of bourbon and a party every night

After my fiance died, not much of anything worked, I simply existed for two years.

Now, patience and a lot of faith. Patience in that I know I have been to the bottom and back on more than a few occasions and faith that I can make it through another one. They say pain builds character so I should be one charming bastard.

edit. One constant has been Metallica. Damned if I only listen to it a lot when im depressed. I don't know why
          Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Shopping, social life and a glass of white wine. Giving 50 cents to the homeless honestly makes me feel better, even in those days I curse myself for running out of the 50 cents needed to buy the bus ticket back home. Reading newspapers at the public library.
            I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Writing.
              "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
              Drake Tungsten
              "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
              Albert Speer

Comment

time with my family.
                Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

prostitutes
                  CSPA

Comment

Writing to my family, about prostitutes

Comment

Originally posted by Sprayber
                      Back in the day a bottle of bourbon and a party every night

After my fiance died, not much of anything worked, I simply existed for two years.

Now, patience and a lot of faith. Patience in that I know I have been to the bottom and back on more than a few occasions and faith that I can make it through another one. They say pain builds character so I should be one charming bastard.

edit. One constant has been Metallica. Damned if I only listen to it a lot when im depressed. I don't know why
                      damn, that sucks dude. .

But that's what I'm wondering. Music does seem to be comforting in a way. Especialy heavy music such as Metallica as you mentioned. I'm still not sure if that kind of music is healthy, but it's what I like. It does seem to help sometimes.

Although I'm pretty sure it's not healthy to listen to music you relate to an ex. As I have been doing. It sucks, because some of that music is cool. I don't want to think of her every time I listen to it. . damn her. So I've been listening to some of that as well.

Comment

Originally posted by joncha
                        Matthew Modine.
                        I agree.
                        The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Music helps me through the chicane of life.

http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.php?title=Home
                          http://totalfear.blogspot.com/

Comment

power tools
                            Monkey!!!

Comment

Math.

Comment

Working...
                              X