X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to nugog

Comment

• to strudo
      I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• to fed

Comment

• to nugog

Comment

• To Strudo
            I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• to fed

Comment

• Fed - do you have the save?

Comment

• fed - resent my last save in case it didn't get through

Comment

• to nugog

Comment

• to strudo

Comment

• to fed..... I think

Comment

• To nugog

Comment

• To Strudo!

Comment

• well thayts my exams out of the way. Only two but one was a *****. Been out celebrating tongiht, which hopefully explains my bad spelling and typing. I'm supposed to be smart and stuff but I don't believe it! Anyway, enough rambling nugog, hiry up and send the save already. Oh hang on I have it already, it's yput turn fed, so play on dude.

Comment

• to you Strudo

Comment

Working...
                                X