X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To nugog

Comment

to Strudo
      I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

to fed

Comment

To nugog

Comment

To Strudo
            I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

to fed

Comment

To nugog

Comment

to Strudo

Comment

to fed

Comment

• To strudo

Comment

• to fed

Comment

• To nugog

Comment

• To Strudo

Comment

• to fed

Comment

• To nugog

Comment

Working...
                                X