Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas!

To Strudo!
    I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• I shall be away until the 4th of Jan.

Sorry!

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• To fed.

I'll be away from the 11th to the 15th. just letting you know in advance.

Comment

• Managed to slip this in before I left - see you all in a few days.

On to Strudo

Comment

• to fed

Comment

• I'm back - to Strudo

Comment

• Welcome back, how was the break?

To fed

Comment

• It was really good thanks.

BTW Fed is having some connection issues - he may be down for a couple of days.

Comment

• Fair enough, these things happen I guess. Glad you had a good break.

Comment

• Onto Strudo!

Comment

• to fed

Comment

• To Strudo!

Comment

• to fed

Comment

• To Strudo

Comment

• to fed

Comment

Working...
                                X