Civ personalities?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civ personalities?

Is there a list somewhere (or could someone create one) that details the various personality traits of each leader? Some aspects are pretty well known such as Isabella despising those who don't take her religon and being fanatical about founding religons and Montezuma refusing to ever build wonders/believing a suicide attack against an opponent far stronger than him is in his best interest. Beyond that though I'm not sure of too much with civ personalities.

Gandhi = Pacifist, Builder

Tokugawa, Montezuma, Genghis Khan = Agressive, build many units and then slaughter opponents

Isabella, Asoka = Religion fanatic

Bismark, Fredrick (OutsiderSubtype) = Wonder fanatic

Brennus, Saladin, Shaka = Pragmatists, build many units, but wait for diplomatic opportunities to attack

Victoria, Lodbrok = Build massive navies (if possible) and load 'em up with UU's.

Catherine, Churchill, Napoelon, Mansa Musa (Will9) = Tend to try to be technologically superior

Washington, Roosevelt, Elizabeth, Hannibal = Tend to stock up on cash and buy resources, units and wonders

Mao Zedong, Caesar, Stalin = UU freaks, warmongerers

Augustus = Very balanced builder/warmongerer/reasercher

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These are simply from my experiences and may not be correct, but they give you an idea, and since it's incomplete, try them yourself and get an idea.

Also remember that "Random personalities" mixes up the normal personalities above, and sometimes, even without "Random personalities," you might find a war-hungry Gandhi, or a peaceful Montezuma.
    Last edited by Prussia; August 28, 2006, 08:47.

Comment

The lists are somewhere in the XML files, although I can't remember which. I know someone mentioned that the "goes for religions" flag has a numerical setting that's 10 for Isabella, 5 for Asoka, and no more than 2 for anyone else.
      Participating in my threads is mandatory. Those who do not do so will be forced, in their next game, to play a power directly between Catherine and Montezuma.

Comment

Prussia forgot Mansa Musa which I would put with Cathrine, Churchill, and Napoleon.
        USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
        The video may avatar is from

Comment

Fredrick I would put with Bismark. He always goes all out for Pyramids.

Comment

maybe its just me, but i feel like random personalities aren't all that random.

Comment

You're right, sometimes random personalities always give some civ the same other trait, and it would differ between one "random" one, and the other what it's supposed to be.

However, every so often you will have some totally different trait. Like I once saw Isabella not found a single religion, and instead build up her economy like there was no tommorow.

Comment

Working...
              X