Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TSN Fantasy Hockey

It's way different than the Yahoo one.

In Fantasy Hockey Challenge, you're the General Manager of your very own hockey team! We give you 30,000,000 Sporting News Dollars (TSND) to draft 7 players (1 center, 2 wingers, 2 defensemen, 1 goalie and 1 extra attacker) who will score points for you based on how they play in real-life hockey games.

As GM, you use your 30,000,000 TSND salary cap to build the best hockey team you can afford. While they're on your team, your players score Sporting News Points (TSNP) for your team by playing in real-life games. If one of your players is in a bad slump, or if he gets hurt, you can cut him and pick up another player to join your team, provided you can afford him. Manage your team wisely, though - you have a limited amount of moves you can make.

Fantasy Hockey Challenge also features a dynamic player price market - the only one of its kind. Every day during season 1, players salaries are updated, rising or falling based on the trading activity by YOU, the GMs. Just like the stock market, you can increase your purchasing power by buying low and selling high.

You get a fixed number of trades per week (1, IIRC -- make it count) and the same player can be on multiple teams in the league so there's no trades or anything like that. The idea is to pick hot players and ride 'em while they're hot, then dump them and pick up another guy on the way up...the person who does it the best wins.

PM me if you're interested in league joining details.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

If you are interested in joining this league, feel free to post.

If you are interested in a different league, create your own thread.

If you are interested in trolling and throwing around personal insults, or just want to disrupt this league, be prepared to get restricted.

We are tired of all the personal crap involved in the Fantasy Hockey. If you want to continue using Apolytons as a launching point for these kind of leagues, act in a civil manner!

I've just deleted all the crap... last chance to start fresh!
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Here are how points are allocated in the Sporting News league:
      Attached Files
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
      X