New PBEM games, anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New PBEM games, anyone?

Wanna play your fantasy settings with a human? Wanna try a new player-made mod or Warlords scenario? Challenge me! I will play any settings with any player in 1v1 PBEM! You name it, you got it!

Post here with whatever settings and options (please be specific because whatever settings you don't choose, I will) you want and what civ you want to play. Say whether it is to be a Warlords or vanilla civ 4 game. The only restriction is that you must choose settings and options that are regulated by the game or mod.

Your name will be added to this list when your game begins (when the first save is returned to me). I will post a screenshot of the game scores and victory condition achieved as each game ends. Only serious offers, please.

Also, I would like to round up seven players for a PBEM Chinese Unification game. If you are up to it, mention CU in your post. I'll take the first six players who apply.

I am now playing games with:

binTravkin, 1v1
    Rasputin, Ras & CT vs. AI & AI
    Last edited by Colonel_Treize; August 25, 2006, 18:11.
    "When you have to kill a man, it costs nothing to be polite." - Winston Churchill

What's the CU game about?

Im ready to do the first match with you, myself picking Huayna Capac and wanting to play on following settings:

speed: quick
    map size: duel
    map type: pangea
    water level: low
    climate: temperate
    difficulty: deity
    no AIs (If i it wasn't supposed to be so already)
    start: from the very beginning

game version: vanilla 1.61

Okay on those settings?
    -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Chinese Unification or (CU) is a Warlords scenario that is based on the historical unification of China's seven feudal nation-states. However, in the scenario, events do not have to happen as they did in real life!
      "When you have to kill a man, it costs nothing to be polite." - Winston Churchill

Comment

Those settings are fine, bin. Just send me your email addy via PM or the systems email and we'll begin. You want any of the boxes checked like No Barbs or anything?

Comment

hey i never played a duel game in civ 3 or civ4, did do one in civ 2 thoguh .

i prefer MP games with more people, but what the heck, im bored lately.

i will try the CU scenrio, again i never played a Scenrio before so any hints or tips wil lb euseful
          GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

The only scenarios I've played fully are Vikings and Barbarians! I know nothing about CU other than what is in the manual, so all of us will be breaking new ground.

Comment

Ras, let's play a 2v2 PBEM game with you and me against the AI. The AI will be noble but I'll give you plenty of tips as we play, if you're willing to be coached.

Comment

sounds good i am up for it

Comment

Those settings are fine, bin. Just send me your email addy via PM or the systems email and we'll begin. You want any of the boxes checked like No Barbs or anything?
                  I guess no, leave the defaults.

Email sent.
                  -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

First game saves sent to both Rasputin and binTravkin.

Comment

and returned

Comment

I sent you the game using autosend feature, check if it arrived.

Comment

IO have returne dyou game colonel.

Also tried auto send , but did manual send too

Comment

any one else itnerestedi n a PBEM !!

Comment

Possibly. Haven't you guys started already?

EDIT: Ack, Deity... um haven't played above Monarch.

Comment

Working...
                              X