No announcement yet.

"Complex" plot of blow up UK airlines foiled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clearly, this is an Israeli plot with two goals in mind.

First, to further push the propaganda regarding the so called "Islamic-Fascist" agenda that these so called "terrorists" apparantly believe in. And to a lesser extent, yet another opportunity to establish the image of terrorism in everyone's mind so people will be more apt to support their unprovoked war of aggression in Lebanon. Gee, can we count how many times the media will mention 9-11 today?

Second, clearly this whole talk about using liquids as explosives (yeah right, I saw Die Hard 3, what a bunch of BS) is just an opportunity for security officials to confiscate such toiletry products (like hair gel, perfumes, etc) from passengers so that these people will have to purchase these products when they arrive at their destinations. It doesn't matter what products they buy when they decide to buy new products because we all know who will benefit from this small economic boom.

TEH JOOS

and probably teh french too

Just ask yourself this: How many JOOS were arrested in the UK in connection with this plot?

I rest my case.
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Republican plot for the November elections!
      Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

The First connecting flight I get on this trip to America it is delayed due to the weather, due to thunder storms.

The second connecting flight is cancelled due to mechanical failure of the air conditioning.

The third connecting flight may yet be cancelled due to terrorist attacks.

This is the last time I plan on flying anywahere...
        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Now I can't bring breast milk upon flights!
          "Truth against the world" - Eire

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro
            Depends where you want to fly, so far I read here that some airlines cancelled all flights to Britain. Dunno what tomorrow is of course.
            flying to greece

now i hear that no hand baggage is being allowed on any flight in europe
            Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
            Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
            giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ralph
              You are in Cologne?

Expel him today!

It's high security risk!
              i'm in maastricht, in the heart of the european union!

you should all be
              Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
              Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
              giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Originally posted by Lodi
                Now I can't bring breast milk upon flights!
                You can bring formula and medicines. Breast milk will have to be smuggled on board via a woman. Expressing it in public or inflight might be the challenge.
                "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe
                  Expressing it in public or inflight might be the challenge.
                  Not for Mile High Club members.
                  THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                  AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                  AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                  DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva

They were of Pakistani origin. Granted, only ~95% of Pakistanis are Muslim.
                    "According to BBC sources the "principal characters" suspected of being involved in the plot were British-born. There are also understood to be links to Pakistan."
                    "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
                    "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

You'd be suprised but a fair percentage of British born people nowadays are muslim...
                      You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
                        Clearly, this is an Israeli plot with two goals in mind.

First, to further push the propaganda regarding the so called "Islamic-Fascist" agenda that these so called "terrorists" apparantly believe in. And to a lesser extent, yet another opportunity to establish the image of terrorism in everyone's mind so people will be more apt to support their unprovoked war of aggression in Lebanon. Gee, can we count how many times the media will mention 9-11 today?

Second, clearly this whole talk about using liquids as explosives (yeah right, I saw Die Hard 3, what a bunch of BS) is just an opportunity for security officials to confiscate such toiletry products (like hair gel, perfumes, etc) from passengers so that these people will have to purchase these products when they arrive at their destinations. It doesn't matter what products they buy when they decide to buy new products because we all know who will benefit from this small economic boom.

TEH JOOS

and probably teh french too

Just ask yourself this: How many JOOS were arrested in the UK in connection with this plot?

I rest my case.
                        Indeed, just read the Protocols of the Elders of Zion

-Arrian
                        grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Originally posted by Krill
                          You'd be suprised but a fair percentage of British born people nowadays are muslim...
                          But how many would be of Pakistani origin.

Seems to me the two are mutually exclusive. (But then my native tongue isn't English)
                          "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
                          "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

Oh, praise the Republicans, i can still have breast milk!
                            "Truth against the world" - Eire

Comment

breasts
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Lodi
                                Oh, praise the Republicans, i can still have breast milk!
                                No the repugs have issues with wardrobe malfunctions hence teh tricky part about breast milk equation.
                                "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Working...
                                X