Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOX NEWS exposes Israeli spy ring

Looks like you'll need to copy and paste the link manually again:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mOtUqT5DHQ&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Ejewwatch%2Ecom%2F
    Click here and here to find out how close the George Washington Bridge came to being blown up on 9/11 and why all evidence against those terrorists was classified. Click here to see the influence of Neocon Zionists in the USA and how they benefitted from 9/11. Remember the USS Liberty and the Lavon Affair.

It will get buried and dismissed with an "every country spies his allies comment" in 5 4 3 2 1...
    I need a foot massage

Comment

Jackass. Every country spies his allies.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I think I might need to know more about the origins of the Hindu civilization before I can comment.

Comment

They evolved from cows. Millions of years ago, sea cows came onto the beaches, where their evolved fins, evolved into legs.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Why?

This isnt Islam bashing
            I need a foot massage

Comment

It's bovine bashing.

Comment

Does the USA at least complain when Israel spies them, or they go, lol, how cute, they were spying us, lets be cuddly with them!
                I need a foot massage

Comment

They would be sent to Texas and we'd hang them.

Comment

Good god, I find myself agreeing with everything Slowwhand is saying. I must be having a stroke.
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Any of you pay any attention to the video? Its 3 years old!

Beyond the most obvious fact that Tony Snow no longer does news for Fox, if you read the banner headlines you see this is PRE-Iraq war.
                      If you don't like reality, change it! me
                      "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                      "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                      "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Yes, it is from 2001
                        I need a foot massage

Comment

@ Che.

Comment

I'm gonna come to Texas and yer gonna buy me a beer.
                            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I've told you before, come on.

Comment

Working...
                              X