Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warlords PBEM - Just new traits, new leaders, new civ's...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Folks, we can set up this thing on a bigger map... This would make the Great Wall a must...

Unfortunately, that big fence is not for everybody...
    Last edited by Aro; August 7, 2006, 12:05.
    RIAA sucks
    The Optimistas
    I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

Originally posted by GeoModder

We're with four players, so I gather a small map should be sufficient for us?

I think so... The worst thing that could happen is that we'll be very close neighbours...
      And two of us already are very very close neighbours...

But as I said in the previous post, we can take a bigger map, and manage the extra-barb stuff. One of us will build the Great Wall and relax. Not a big deal...
      RIAA sucks
      The Optimistas

Comment

Bigger map... ok for me, but how about high sealevel then? Or a ice_age map?

O yes, to make that Wall even more necessary, how about raging barbs and city flipping after conquest enabled?
        He who knows others is wise.
        He who knows himself is enlightened.
        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Originally posted by GeoModder
          Bigger map... ok for me, but how about high sealevel then? Or a ice_age map?

O yes, to make that Wall even more necessary, how about raging barbs and city flipping after conquest enabled?

Hehehe... Well, let's keep it simple...
          But I would like a bigger map (standart), and high sealevel...

But... If we'll race for the great wall, I maybe change my civ...
          RIAA sucks
          The Optimistas

Comment

Gotta go raging barbs, and city flip always adds to the fun. I'm easy on all settings though.

Even add some Warlords AI if you want so we can see the whole lot in one game????

I'll leave the ball in your court!

P.S. I'm not a bloody Kiwi!!! I'm an Englishman who's been dragged down under by the ball and chain!!
            Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
            The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
            Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
            Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

Ok, lets reset the whole game and start again. So far we have raging barbs, standart, high sea level, warlords AIs to complete the scene...

About city flipping after conquest... I never played that... That means the city goes back to the original owner, after you conquest it? If so, I better raze all the damn cities...

But it's ok to me... I'll learn playing the game.

If we have an agreement, I'll post a setup after finishing my job tonight. At the morning over there in New Zealand...
              RIAA sucks
              The Optimistas

Comment

City flip means there is a 'chance' that city will flip, depending on culture, your garrison etc.......

I'll try to find a link detailing it for you.

Otherwise I am all in agreement
                Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
                Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
                Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

Ok. Here's the deal:

Last edited by Aro; August 8, 2006, 00:14.
                  RIAA sucks
                  The Optimistas

Comment

As you can see, we'll have some company: three (noble - seems to be impossible set up the AI's in a different level) AI players.

So... Should we, lady and gentlemen?
                    RIAA sucks
                    The Optimistas

Comment

I'll wait a half hour and start the party.
                      As my grandma used to say: "If you don't disagree, you obviously agree..."

RIAA sucks
                      The Optimistas

Comment

Btw, my e-mail:

aroeira (ta) ism (tod) com (tod) br
                        RIAA sucks
                        The Optimistas

Comment

Hold up mate an idea .....

How about setting the AI to three of the following :

Hannibal (Carthage)
                          Wang Kon (Korea)
                          Ragnar (Viking)
                          Rameses II (Egypt)
                          Churchill (England)
                          Augustus (Rome)

And if I may be so bold, what about making it the top three for a whole new experience. Love to see those rocket launchers in action !!!
                          Last edited by RobWorham; August 7, 2006, 22:17.

Comment

No more suggestions ( I promise)

Comment

Nice suggestions! I`ll post (another ) setup in a few minutes...

Hannibal, Wang Kon and Ragnar... Nice pack!
                              RIAA sucks
                              The Optimistas

Comment

Welll... Here is the new (and final!) setup...

Objections? Suggestions? No? Ok, case closed!
                                Last edited by Aro; August 8, 2006, 00:15.
                                RIAA sucks
                                The Optimistas

Comment

Working...
                                X