• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warlord's Barbarian Conquest: Troll The Terrible

Opening Screen detailing what lie ahead
    Attached Files
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Given 1000 Gold Shekels to buy a band of ruthless Horde to start the conquest with
    Attached Files

Comment

2400 B C in a Land ruled by Fat rich and ignorant rulers who believed in themselves as self made gods, I will boil their flesh and drink of the children’s blood and ravage their women over and over before turning them into less than a memory and a rare remnant others shall speak of when they talk of the conquests of Troll The Terrible and his Barbaric Hordes from Hell!

Our bands of warriors gathered as we first encountered Kublai Khan’s Turfan settlement. The women lamented the loss of men and child alike while my men were rewarded with a time of lust and ravaging in claiming the spoils of war.

We pillaged what we could and burned to the ground the rest!

Rumors spread as more Troll’s from surrounding countryside’s joined in, tired of being hunted, and now sensed being a part of the one known as Grandpa Troll’s Terrible Troll’s raiding party.

Kublai Khan soon learned the fate as he would lose a second settlement known as Karakorum. Farms were sold as well as mines, adding to the wealth of our Raiders. More men came under my rule. We were stronger and much more organized
      Attached Files

Comment

Our Great General Rommel appears unto us in the year of 1520
        Attached Files

Comment

Istanbul in 1400 prior to its falling to us
          Attached Files

Comment

Chapter Two

1800 The Mongolian Empire falls with the destruction of the remaining city of Beshbalik. Beshbalik held on tough but our Horde was just too fierce a band of warriors assembled. The women that appeared in the marketplace were enough to spur my men into frenzy. We looted, pillaged burned and took of the spoils of war.

1600 B C saw our focus shift to that of Mehmed II of the Ottoman Empire. Now he was no pushover. A mighty and fierce Battle waged and out of it we saw a Great General arise, one known as Rommel. He fought hard and led his mounted troops in a fierce battle of the taking of Istanbul. Istanbul took multiple siege attempts before falling, along with nearly taking the life of the Great General Rommel who shall be remembered for all the days of the horde that he bled while leading us to Victory. We took 460 gold from the Istanbul coffers.

General Rommel would succumb to mortal wounds in the year 1280. He died at an ambush. This is the price of war we all must pay.

Our warriors have come and gone and now as we prepare to battle yet more Ottoman forces, we number 4 Horse Archer companies, 8 Legions of Swordsmen, 6 Legions of Axe man and a Battalion each of Spearmen, Archers and foot warriors.

I confer with my field commanders and we agree to change strategy and tactics, pillage and then we may acquire more help and then crush our enemies .

This shall be done!

Comment

Ankara before its Fall 725 B C
              Attached Files

Comment

Great General Hamilcar Barca 500 B C
                Attached Files

Comment

Our Horde is weary and rest shall be upon us.

Wounds of the flesh and the spirit must take time to heal.

Roman Troops are battle Hardened and ever prepared.

We took Napoleons City of Pisae then Casear lost Rome, its crown jewel behind what was thought to be an invincible wall.

Tonight we rest, tommorrow we heal and in a fortnight our Barbarian Horde of Troll's terrible kind shall seize the moment

Carpe Diem!

Grandpa Troll shall show all he is not merely capable but also ruthless in his mannere that he attacks.

Until next

Long live the Horde!

Comment

, just finished that today, had a good time
                    "Dumb people are always blissfully unaware of how dumb they really are."
                    Check out my Blog!

Comment

Originally posted by Smellycowsquid
                      , just finished that today, had a good time

Im gonna tweak with it some

Tell me, do you ever get more modern units?

I was curious if you had Machine gunners or Marines or Infantry?

One other thing

The "Camp Unit" never builds a city, correct?

Thats just where all the units you buy go to?

Thanks for the feedback

Comment

The first Question, No, and No is also the answer for the second, I kinda wish you could have some more modern units, but I crushed Civilization with Trebuchets
                        "Dumb people are always blissfully unaware of how dumb they really are."
                        Check out my Blog!

Comment

560 the end of Troll the Terrible's Reign over his Barbarian Horde

I over extended and thus drove my own stake through my own Black loveless heart

Next reincarnation, I shall be prepared
                          Attached Files

Comment

Bloody Capital One-wielding praetorians! DEATH TO ROME!
                            "The human race would have perished long ago if its preservation had depended only on the reasoning of its members." - Rousseau
                            "Vorwärts immer, rückwärts nimmer!" - Erich Honecker
                            "If one has good arms, one will always have good friends." - Machiavelli

Comment

Originally posted by CarnalCanaan
                              Bloody Capital One-wielding praetorians! DEATH TO ROME!
                              I have started my second storyline, Bruce The Barbarian

Comment

Working...
                              X