Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quick Q about collateral dmg

how does it actually work?

does anyone have any indepth info on how game determines calculates etc.
    :-p

I believe it's a percentage of the damage done to the unit the guy was actually attacking.

Comment

whats the base percentage of collateral? percentage of base strength of unit or does it account for promotions?

what determines how many unit get affected? obviously its relative to the stack size, but is there a specific formula?

just few questions i have... ive been thinking of ideas of chinese strategy and since they are the only UUs with collateral...
      :-p

Comment

Originally posted by Zero
        whats the base percentage of collateral? percentage of base strength of unit or does it account for promotions?

what determines how many unit get affected? obviously its relative to the stack size, but is there a specific formula?

just few questions i have... ive been thinking of ideas of chinese strategy and since they are the only UUs with collateral...
        Any one seen Blake recently.........................

I have no real idea, except that it seems not enough when I attack, and far too much when the AI does.
        I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Working...
        X