The Cubs got beat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Cubs got beat

Went to the Nationals Game tonight, just got back. (Left at the start of the 8th) Glad to see that the Cubs were screwing up by the numbers, as is common of people from C-Town.

I especially liked it when the Nationals scored in the first inning without even getting a hit.
    Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Ahem. The Cubs are not representative of teams from Chi-town. We prefer to channel all of our losing ways into one team, and then allow the WORLD CHAMPIONS to do what they do best.
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Oh Yah? Tell that to the Chisox, they seem to have taken the past while off.
      Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

We are simply playing it low, lulling people into a false sense of security before we blow their tops off with an incredible run through the playoffs

It worked well enough last year, after all...

Comment

please post in this robocon, please!
          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144
            please post in this robocon, please!
            I guess I'm not the only one who has scanned threads for robocon posts today?
            Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Germans bomb Pearl Harbor!

Comment

Hello I see you are talking about Groucho Marx. Perhaps I can be of some assistance.

As you will remember when SlowwHand advocated the Dallas Mavericks, he was wrong as ever. Reagan won the Cold War and this put Stalin in quite a fuss. But the liberals still refuse to recognize it.
                meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

You failed to post the part about how Asher or whomever was wrong/right or would agree/disagree.

Comment

Working...
                  X