Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the name of ministry of foreign affairs of Finland?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the name of ministry of foreign affairs of Finland?

I need that quick
    "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
    I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
    Middle East!

Wild guess : Ulkoasiainministeriö

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Thank You
      Middle East!

Comment

You're not getting in unless you're willing to work, and no, terrorism isn't a legit job in here!
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

damn.
          Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
            You're not getting in unless you're willing to work, and no, terrorism isn't a legit job in here!
            If he is willing to behave drunk and disorderly, he'll fit right in.
            I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Heresson, just remember that their mail address is in Moscow.

Comment

Off topic a bit, but what are people talking about when they say "The Finlandization of Russia"?
                There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                  What about just supporting it?

Nah, one of the articles I had to translate from arabic was about that this Errkii Toumoioja or whatever phoned our president Bashshar al-Asad and thanked him in the name of European Union for Syria's help in evacuation of European citizens from Leabanon.
                  Transliteration of foreign names, especially of such crazy ones like this, is not one of the strenghts of arabic language.
                  Middle East!

Comment

saippuakivikauppias!
                    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Originally posted by Saras
                      saippuakivikauppias!
                      ...sure....that's easy for you to say.

Comment

Longest palindrome in the world. It means soap dealer IIRC. Hence it is not used much in everyday conversation.

Comment

Heresson, Erkki Tuomioja is a tool. He should shut up, get a hair cut and go home. If you'll be kidnapped and he's the one 'negotiating' on your half, be afraid. Be Very Afraid.
                          In da butt.
                          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Syria's help in evacuation of European citizens from Leabanon.
                            Good PR.

Comment

Originally posted by Qilue
                              Off topic a bit, but what are people talking about when they say "The Finlandization of Russia"?
                              I've only heard of Finlandization of Finland... (Not sure what it means, either... Suomettuminen?)

Hmm...

On context, it would be Russia's disposition or reaction to a larger, culturally different nation. Maybe they mean China?
                              I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Working...
                              X